Thanks to Breva’s versatility, you will be able to use it in different work environments.
With your Breva
You Will Achive
“Breva is a maintenance-free rigid printer that gives us the freedom to mark or customize virtually any object.”
- Breva is a flatbed printer, specialized for printing rigid surfaces.
- It has HP Inkjet printing technology.
- It has a wide range of colors available in solvent, UV and water-based ink versions.
- Each ink cartridge has a built-in printhead, so every time you change the cartridge you will have a new printhead.
- The printing area is 5.9” x 6.7”.
- The maximum height depends on the version (see).
- You can print on multiple surfaces, such as plastic, glass, wood, acrylic, aluminum, among others.
- Can be used with or without a computer (via USB flash drive)
- WiFi or Bluetooth connection.
- Cartridge replacement in seconds
- Extra fast UV ink curing by means of our incorporated UV LED lamps
- Intuitive and easy-to-use software included.
- 1 year warranty (consumables not included).
How does it work?
Read some of our articles and discover the potential of BREVA.
Cartridge with head included
Breva’s design and versatility is complemented by an ink cartridge system that includes an HP thermal printhead technology. With it, every time you replace it, you’ll be starting with your printer as good as new.
Types of inks and colors available:
Check out these jobs
With Breva you will be able to customize objects in the fastest, most efficient and durable way, without the need to outsource the service that requires volume orders.